Hi Lilyponders,

I have a question about Lyrics. I have a composition where the
instrumentalists need to sing in various places. No matter what I try, the
lyrics are all ending up stacked below the bottom staff, rather than under
each individual staff. Please see the MWE below. Any ideas greatly
appreciated.

Craig

\version "2.19.36"

\language "english"

global = {
  \key af \major
  \time 4/4
  s1*3
  \bar "||"
  \time 6/4
  s1.*4
}

fluteNotes = \relative f' {
  \clef "treble"

  %1-2
  R1*2 |

  % 3
  <<
    {
      f4. ^\p f8 f4 r4 |
    }
    \addlyrics {
      Do -- mi -- ne
    }

  % 4-7
  R1.*4 |
}

oboeINotes = \relative f' {
  \clef "treble"

  %1-2
  R1*2 |

  % 3
  <<
    {
      f4. ^\p f8 f4 r4 |
    }
    \addlyrics {
      Do -- mi -- ne
    }

  % 4-7
  R1.*4 |
}

\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup = "Flute and Oboe" <<
      \new Staff = "Flute" {
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Flute"
        \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"Fl."
        <<
          \global
          \fluteNotes

      }

      \new Staff = "Oboe 1" {
        \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Oboe 1"
        \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"Ob. 1"
        <<
          \global
          \oboeINotes

\layout {