Hi,

Is there a way to add some padding between the last system of the page and
the footer? I have the copyright in the end of the 1st page. There doesn't
seem to be a suitable spacing option in the \paper variables. There used to
be a "foot-separator" in 2.11 but since then the spacing has changed a lot.

I can (usually) adjust the spacing with system-system-spacing to leave some
space but then the following pages might be cramped. I also must set
ragged-bottom to #f to do that—not always desirable.

Adding a blank line to the footer is not really an option because sometimes
the score is PD and there's no copyright. Then, I'd like to use all the
space that's available.

Any ideas?

BR,
Risto