Hi Michael, Hi caagr98

nice to see you too Michael... (its you from the HDE? Right?)

I wasn't aware that the "instrument" from the header shows up on every page -
shame on me :(
Buuuut.. On the first page it will appear below(!) title and subtitle - how do
I get it above?

I minimized Michaels example...

----8<-------------------------

\version "2.19.58"

\header {
  title = "My perfect piece"
  subtitle = "This is above the instrument"
  composer = "Music: by me"
  poet = "Words: by my wife ;-)"
  instrument = "My wonderful Voice"
}