Am 23.04.2017 um 22:23 schrieb Michael Käppler:
Hi Karol,
it depends on which rhythmical structure you want to express.
If you intend a base structure in 8ths where the 4th note is not stressed, I would prefer (2). If you want to achieve a base structure in dotted 8ths, like a 12/16 signature divided in four beats, I would write (1).

12/16 is a distinct time signature (favoured e.g. by Bach), however a proper 6/8 time may also feature situations where 16 16 16 8. grouping makes more sense. It really is a matter of style/rhythmic feel. (Though many engravers would be stricter than I about per-beat grouping.)

Best, Simon

HTH,
Michael