Not sure why I didn't seem to make that a PR... I thought I did? (I filed the first PR without the version predicate, which was rightfully declined for breaking on earlier versions.) Anyway, the link should show the necessary modifications to make it work. Not sure if other things broke in the meantime, though.

Cheers,
Alex

On 2017-07-14 09:21, David Nalesnik wrote:
On Jul 13, 2017 3:36 PM, "Urs Liska" <u...@openlilylib.org <mailto:u...@openlilylib.org>> wrote:

    Also forwarding to the list.

    However, despite my hope at the end of the below message I did *not*
    find the culprit why it doesn't work with current LilyPond anymore.
    It would be cool if you (David) could have a look at the code and
    help me get this to work again.

    Best
    Urs

I'll have a look when I'm at my computer. I think I gave you the wrong predicate--should be ly:grob-properties? I think. In any case, I'll work it out.