Thanks Alex...I have opened a support ticket to make sure that these settings are in effect but I have tested this situation on 3 different shared hosting servers (from different providers) and I am getting it in all locations.

Based on that I would guess that this is not the problem, but it could be. I will post back when I get some feedback from my hosting provider.

Thanks Again,

Bryan

From: Alex da Franca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lingo programming discussion list <lingo-l@lists.fcgnetworks.net>
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Shockwave and External Casts issue
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:05:16 +0200

Am 01.06.2005 um 04:25 schrieb Bryan Lowes:

Thanks again! If you have any further suggestions I would appreciate them very much.

it looks like the server isn't aware of the mime type for the cct.
AFAIK at least on some windows servers you get a file not found, if the extension isn't set as part of the recognized files.

look in the archives for mime type settings.
there is also a technote concerning this issue.

ażex

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]