Create a gmail account and ask Baldor's IT to auto-forward your emails for a
couple of months?

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Ron
Foster
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:57 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Moving on

I started in the business in 1972.  Our local college had an 8k IBM 1130
Almost immediately,  I wanted to find out move about it. After graduation, I
went to work at my present employer(Baldor).  After 40 years here, I have
accepted an early retirement.

I enjoyed the people on the mailing list. They almost always had the answer
to whatever problem. I was having at the moment.

It was always nice to put a face with a name at SHARE.

Thanks mailing list.  Keep helping people.

(Anyone happen to have the instructions on haw to move  to  a different
email address.

I am using a work email  address that will be killed in the next day or
two.)

Ron Foster

ABB - Fort Smith

Large Systems Analyst

5711 R S Boreham Jr Street

Fort Smith, AR 72901

Phone:479-648-5865

Fax:479-648-5985

Email: ron.fos...@us.abb.com<mailto:ron.fos...@baldor.abb.com>

IM Address:ron.fos...@us.abb.com

www.baldor.com<http://www.baldor.com/>

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/