I just unsubscribed with my old email and reset with a personal one. Really
makes sense noting Corp social policies these days too.

Kurt

On Feb 9, 2017 1:08 PM, "Mark Post" <mp...@suse.com> wrote:

>>> On 2/8/2017 at 02:57 PM, Ron Foster <ron.fos...@us.abb.com> wrote:
> After 40 years here, I have accepted an early retirement.

Hi, Ron,

Glad to hear you're able to retire.  Are you going to actually retire, or
look for work elsewhere?

It was nice getting to know you via work and at SHARE.  Whatever your plans
are, I hope you enjoy them.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or