Hi All,

We just bought LinuxOne machine purposely to run the Oracle database. This
machine come with 10 IFLs. 4 LPARs will be created and z/VM ver 6.4 and
SUSE Linux will run on top of it.

I have some issue regarding the Oracle license. Company only bought 5
oracle license for this year and will buy the remaining 5 license next year.

In the HMC, can we give 5 IFL to all LPAR:-
LPAR1 = 5 IFL
LPAR2 = 5 IFL
LPAR3 = 5 IFL
LPAR4 = 5 IFL

or we should setup like this;-
LPAR1 = 2 IFL
LPAR2 = 1 IFL
LPAR3 = 1 IFL
LPAR4 = 1 IFL

I don't want to have any issue with the auditor team later on. Please give
some advice...

Thanks in advance
-Mohd-