From: Christer Solskogen
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2017 11:53
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Reply To: Linux on 390 Port
Subject: Problems registering with SUSEConnect

OS: SLES12 SP2

It seems like the command "read_values" is having problems.
Output of "read_values -c" gives:
Error: Unable to open configuration, return_code= -2

anyone else seen this?

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany
– Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management
Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram
Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory
Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com