Last Chance... You must *respond today.*

This is being posted to both IBMVM and LINUX-VM.

If you are planning to attend SHARE in San Jose, please note the update to
the traditional LVM Program Dinner event.

Greetings from the SHARE LVM Program volunteer team!

It is a tradition at SHARE conferences to plan a trip to a local dining
establishment for the LVM Program Dinner on Wednesday at each event. The
goal of the event is for anyone who may be interested in learning more
about the Linux and VM Program at SHARE to join us for an informal,
individual check dinner.

While we are in San Jose in March, the Velocity Software team has planned a
celebration of their company anniversary. In lieu of a separate LVM Dinner
event, we are planning to join in the activity being planned by Velocity.
The capacity of the event is limited and each person attending will require
a wrist band that will be available from the Velocity booth at the SHARE
Expo. You can find more information about the event at
http://velocitysoftware.com/anniv.html.

If you are interested in joining us for the event, please notify the LVM
Dinner coordinator brian.ja...@ca.com.

Looking forward to seeing you in San Jose,

Rick Barlow
SHARE LVM Program Manager

Office: (614) 249-5213

mailto: rrhbar...@gmail.com