Howdy folks,

Up until now I've been using VSWITCHes for new SuSE guests (SLES 11 SP4).  I'm
in the process of trying to build out a guest with two dedicated OSA adapters,
set up VLAN tagging and bonding in LINUX.

The z/VM LPAR default vlan is 3
VSWITCH setup for the GOLD image is VLAN 14 (using a GRANT)
The new setup will be on VLAN 10

So when I bring up the new guest I can putty into it on VLAN 14, set up on eth0
I've added the DEDICATE triplets for the two OSA adapters.  And I can see those
in YaST.
Eventually, once I get the bonded dedicated adapters set up on VLAN 10 I can
remove the setup for vlan 14 on eth0.

I'm guessing this is all possible, to have eth0 using a vswitch, eth1 and eth2
as dedicated, setting up VLAN tagging in LINUX and eventually setting up
bonding between the two OSA's.  With eth0 using one VLAN and the bonded adapter
using a different one, albeit temporarily.  Does that sound correct?

If so, I haven't found a way to do this using YaST, does all this have to be
setup by editing files, or some other method?

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,