I'm still using eth0 using a vswitch so I can putty in and make changes.  I
created the ifcfg-eth1, ifcfg-eth2, ifcfg-bond0, and ifcfg-vlan10.   Made
changes to bond0 to make eth1 and eth2 slaves.  When I boot it looks like it
can't find eth1 and eth2.   Any ideas?

..doneWaiting for mandatory devices:  eth1 eth2
18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0
bonding: Ethernet Channel Bonding Driver: v3.7.1 (April 27, 2011)
bonding: bond0 is being created...
bonding: bond0: setting mode to active-backup (1).
bonding: bond0: Setting fail_over_mac to active (1).
bonding: bond0: Setting MII monitoring interval to 100.
    eth1                                No interface found
..failed    eth2                                No interface found
..failed    bond0
    bond0     skipping interface: eth1 (missed)
    bond0     skipping interface: eth2 (missed)
Removing bonding interface 'bond0'
    bond0
Mar  9 11:11:09 lxgonep1 ifup-bonding: Removing bonding interface 'bond0'
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): bond0: link is not ready
bonding: bond0 is being deleted...
..done    vlan10    name: VLAN access
Cannot find device "bond0"
interface 'bond0' is not up
Mar  9 11:11:10 lxgonep1 ifup-802.1q: interface 'bond0' is not up
..doneSetting up service (localfs) network  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  ...faile