check for udev rules for the eth1 and eth2 devices in /etc/udev/rules.d

You may need to copy an existing rule set for the new devices and alter the
contents to reflect the correct device numbers.

Also be aware of persistent naming - sometimes other udev rules decide that
eth1 really needs to be renamed to eth5 or something like that if you've
added and removed other ethernet interfaces on this linux system.

--
Jay Brenneman