Andrew,

Its great to hear that you are interested in coming to SHARE in Providence
this August!  Many of us on this list are volunteers who help put each SHARE
event together (such as Mark and Alan), so it is always good to hear that
people are interested in attending.

We are pulling the schedule for the event together this coming weekend in
fact.  The final agenda will be published online in mid-June.  In the
meantime, I can tell you that there will be a lot of sessions covering
information in the expected IBM announcements early this summer.  The VM and
Linux sessions at SHARE are always strong, even more so this time, IMHO.
There will also be two SHARE Academy sessions on the Sunday before SHARE
starts.  One will be on securing mainframe based systems and will be mainly
z/OS oriented.  The other will be on blockchain and Hyperledger, and will be
LInux oriented.  So, there will be a lot to choose from.  The one thing we can
guarantee at SHARE is that you'll not be bored!  %-)

Keep an eye on the SHARE website, share.org, for when more details get
published.  There will also be mentions about it on this list as well as the
IBMVM list.

Martha McConaghy
System Architect/Technical Lead - Marist College
Director of Operations - SHARE (volunteer)