I would open a ticket so that that Linux doesn't issue it when using a
non-fp minidisk (which it can easily find out).  Error messages should
never be treated as "oh, just ignore it."  If you do that, then you ignore
the real error messages.

You are right and all I was saying was that the error message can be
ignored until it is fixed and that the fix is already on its way
including special handling for z/VM.

I just was a little bit confused with our code levels since I jumped
through various levels including very old SLES versions today and in
between I assumed that the command I was thinking about is not available
in SLES12SP2 but it indeed is and thats causing the internal error 09
message including the sense dump, as stated in my first mail.

For now this can be ignored and does not have anything to do with the
LVM warnings that can be seen.

Kind regards,
Stefan