Hello,

Is this what you're looking for?

IBM Techdocs Flash: SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server Version 12 available on
IBM LinuxONE™ and IBM z Systems® running with Oracle® Database 12c Release 1

http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/WebIndex/FLASH10877

*Abstract:* This Flash describes the availability of SLES 12 for Linux
running on z Systems and LinuxONE with Oracle Database Version 12cR1.

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.