On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Greg Kroah-Hartman
<gre...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 04:12:54PM +0300, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
>> Arm TrustZone CryptoCell 700 is a family of cryptographic hardware
>> accelerators. It is supported by a long lived series of out of tree
>> drivers, which I am now in the process of unifying and upstreaming.
>> This is the first drop, supporting the new CryptoCell 712 REE.
>>
>> The code still needs some cleanup before maturing to a proper
>> upstream driver, which I am in the process of doing. However,
>> as discussion of some of the capabilities of the hardware and
>> its application to some dm-crypt and dm-verity features recently
>> took place I though it is better to do this in the open via the
>> staging tree.
>>
>> A Git repository based off of Linux 4.11-rc7 is also available at
>> https://github.com/gby/linux.git branch ccree_v2 for those inclined.
>
> If you want this in staging, I'll be glad to take it, but note then you
> can't work off of an external repo, as syncing the two is almost
> impossible and more work than you want to go through.

Once it's in the staging tree I don't need a separate repo. It was only useful
so long as I did not have an upstream tree to point people to.

> So, as long as this builds properly, want me to queue these up in my
> tree?

Yes, please.

Thanks,
Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker

"If you take a class in large-scale robotics, can you end up in a
situation where the homework eats your dog?"
 -- Jean-Baptiste Queru