Hi there,

After reading on the MythTV wiki that the VP7045A version of the Alpha is
supported since kernel 2.6.17, I purchased one yesterday.
lsusb reveals the device is seen, and in warm state and the dvb-usb module and
other stuff are loaded correctly. I cannot tune any
channels, and further googling reveals its a problem for a number of people -
drat. MythTV wiki certainly needs to be updated!

I'm keen to help get this USB stick working, so what can I do to help here?
After some driver install issues in Vista I managed to get it
working, and despite battling with poorly designed Windows DVB software I get
an excellent 1080i picture on my 1920x1200 Dell Inspiron
laptop LCD. I only boot Windows for the odd game, so would desperately like to
get this going in my prefered openSUSE 10.3.

Kind regards,

Chris W,
Brisbane Australia.