Thank you very much Markus!!
Do you also have any idea how to get the Cinergy CI usb working? I live in
Holland and most of the channels are encrypted, so I need to use the Cinergy
CI usb but I can't find drivers/information anywhere.

I bought this in the firstplace for my playstation 3 with linux on it, I
knew that support for CI was hard, but they said it would work with eyetv.
So I thought, if it isn't working on linux  it will on mac with eyetv.
Everything works on my mac with eyetv except the CI usb :(

Regards,

Derk