2008/3/12 Ben Backx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there's some info to find on how to implement (and test)
> multi-channel receiving?
>
> It's possible, because dvb uses streams and the driver is currently capable
> to filter one channel, but how can I implement the support of multi-channel
> filtering?
>
> Is there perhaps an open-source driver supporting this that I can have a
> look at?

AFAIK tuners can already receive from multiple channels as long as they
are on the same transponder (I think that's the right word). So in Australia
you can receive channel 7 and the channel 7 guide because they are
broadcast together. But I don't think you can do anymore than that.

I think mythtv is capable of doing it so you could have a look at that.

Jarryd.