Jarryd Beck wrote:
On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Antti Palosaari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Frequency control values of the demodulator seems to be ok now. Also adc
and coeff looks correct. It is hard to say where is problem...
Can you test if demodulator can detect TPS parameter automatically? You
can do that inserting AUTO to initial tuning file, for example set FEC
AUTO. And then "scan tuning-file"

Sorry I'm completely lost at this point, are you talking about adding something
to /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-t/au-sydney_north_shore and then running
scandvb, or are you talking about something else?

yes, adding parameters to tuning-file. I added some AUTO parameters, use attached file to scan. Try "scan au-Sydney_North_Shore_test", hopefully it says something more that tuning failed. It is good indicator if there is even PID-filter timeouts.

I have no idea how to debug more. Without device it is rather hard to test many things. It will help a little if we know is tuner locked. Mike, is it easy to add debug writing for tuner to indicate if tuner is locked or not locked? I have used that method earlier with mt2060 tuner...

Good luck for Kimi and Heikki todays F1 Australian GP:)

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/
# Australia / Sydney / North Shore (aka Artarmon/Gore Hill/Willoughby)
#
# T freq bw fec_hi fec_lo mod transmission-mode guard-interval hierarchy
#
# ABC VHF12
T 226500000 7MHz 3/4 NONE QAM64 AUTO 1/16 NONE
# Seven VHF6
T 177500000 7MHz AUTO NONE QAM64 8k 1/16 NONE
# Nine VHF8
T 191625000 7MHz 3/4 NONE AUTO 8k 1/16 NONE
# Ten VHF11
T 219500000 7MHz 3/4 NONE QAM64 8k AUTO NONE
# SBS UHF34
T 571500000 7MHz 2/3 NONE QAM64 8k 1/8 NONE
# D44 UHF35
T 578500000 7MHz 2/3 NONE QAM64 8k 1/32 NONE