> The best way you can help is to either tell us what the windows
> drivers are, or open the device up and tell us what is written on
> both the tuner chip and the main chip. They are generally the two
> biggest chips on the board and they have writing on the top.
>
> Jarryd.

I'm not sure about how to give you correct and detailed informations, as
I'm not a Windows user, so correct me if I'm wrong. I cheched for driver
details on Windows, and I see the following files:

BdaPlgIn.ax
drivers\BdaSup.sys
drivers\mod7700.sys
iyuv_32.dll
kstvtune.ax
kswdmcap.ax
ksxbar.ax
MSDvbNP.ax
msh263.drv
msyuv.dll
PsisDecd.dll
PsisRndr.dll
tsbyuv.dll
vfwwdm32.dll
vidcap.ax

Tell me if you need more information, I'm very interested into make my
card work and give back to the community all the support I can.

Thanks,
--
Andrea Barberio

a.barberio a oltrelinux.com - Linux&C.
andrea.barberio a slackware.it - Slackware Linux Project Italia
GPG key on http://insomniac.slackware.it/gpgkey.asc
2818 A961 D6D8 1A8C 6E84  6181 5FA6 03B2 E68A 0B7D
SIP: 5327786, Phone: 06 916503784