Im am trying to get my Terratec Cinergy HT Express to work with v4l-dvb.

It's a DVB-T/analog hybrid (+radio) ExpressCard 34, but it connects
via the usb interface, not the pci-e interface. To confirm what I
reckoned, I openend the device to find the following:

DiBcom 7700C1-ACXXa-G QH0T8 D2PRJ.1 0646-1100-C

XCEIVE XC3028 AK47465,2 0620TWE3

CONEXANT CX25843-24Z 61024448 0625 KOREA

(I took some photos if someone is interested)

The usd-id is 0ccd:0060 .

For now, I would be happy to live with just DVB-T support.
As far as I understand the status quo, it should be possible to get
the card running, isn't it?

I would need some help to get the xc3028 part compiled and running and
add it to dib0700_devices.c and dvb-usb-ids.h with the right config
for the DIB770C1+XC3028. Additionally, I would need some assistance
with the firmware xc3028. The dib0700 firmeware should be ok.

Also, I had some trouble when I tried to get the xc3028 frontend code
compiled. It is not in v4l_experimental anymore, is it? Where did it
go and how do I include it?

Could anyone do a patch for me and pack me a .bz2, so I can do some testing?

I am running a kernel 2.6.24 on a x86_64 (~amd64) gentoo system with
current v4l-dvb-hg from portage.

Felix