I have a client looking for a remote ARM Embedded Developer with the
following skills:

They need someone capable of doing Linux driver development and modification
on an embedded system, preferably with experience with the LPC3250 ARM based
processor. The tasks involve modification of the preliminary boot software,
modification of the touch screen driver, and implementation of a USB WiFi
dongle into the Linux kernel.

It is imperative that we find someone who is well versed in what they need
and won't have a very big learning curve. They own a company that makes GPS
units for golf carts. They are based in Hilton Head, SC. This would be a
contract position and is remote. It would be an on-going position as needed
but getting it up and running is the most important thing right now.

The position pays $50/hour and is 100% remote. No on-site work needed at
all.

If you have the skills mentioned above, please submit your resume to
opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com

Thank you,
Beauregard Gould
opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com