Dear friend,

I am Mr Ednar Waziri the manager auditing and accounting department in
Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa. I
discovered unclaimed sum of $10.5m us dollars in our bank which
belonged to one of our late foreign customer who died with his entire
family on the 11th March 2004 at Madrid train attack. I discovered
this while cross-checking the files of foreigners in my department.

Since I discovered the unclaimed fund and about his death, I have been
expecting his next of kin to come over and claim this fund because our
bank cannot release the fund unless somebody applies for it as next of
kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines. Unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin
died alongside with him at that attack leaving nobody behind for the
claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make
this business proposal to you. The request of a foreigner as next of
kin and beneficiary of the fund is because the foreigner will stand as
next of kin to the deceased since nobody is coming for the fund.

This is a genuine business, only that I cannot operate it alone
without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the fund,
that is why I decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and
also to share the benefit together with me, you will be entitled to
45% of this money as foreign partner, since you provide an account for
the claim, 5 % will be set aside for any expenses incurred during the
business and 50% will be for me. There after I will visit your country
for the disbursement and sharing of the fund according to the
percentages I indicated here.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you
confirm the money in your bank account and ask me to come over to your
country. Please keep this proposal as a top secret as I still in
service in the bank and intended to retire immediately the fund is
transferred into your bank account. By indicating your interest all
other necessary vital information will be send to you on how the
business will be executed. Please let us get this fund transferred
into your account. I look forward to receiving your reply as soon as
you receive this email.

Best Regards,
Mr Ednar Waziri.