Martin Rogge wrote:

Hi Sergei and Bartlomiej,

I have read in the changelog that both of you got linux kernel patches into 2.6.22-rc1 for the cmd64x driver. I found that some patches introduced in 2.6.22-rc1 break the CMD648 operation of one of my machines. (Actually I discovered it in 2.6.23 but since then verified that the fatal change was introduced between 2.6.21 and 2.6.22-rc1.)

Your 2.6.22-rc1 patches may not be responsible for my problem. Nonetheless, could you take a look? If you need any additional info, or need me to try something out, please let me know.

   Could you git-bisect this?
Although I have a couple of patch suspects (dealing with interrupts), all worked fine with PCI-649 just fine. PCI-648 is not really much different from 649 according to specs...

Below I copied the mail I sent to lkml a few days ago. So far I have received no reaction.

   I'm not reading LKML, so CC your further mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WBR, Sergei