Well, After reading the thread about the linux dinner, I might point out
several points which will help to choose resturant:

A. Kosher-keepers can always eat vegtables. I know you want the plate to
be kosher as well, but you are advised to open the Halacha and find out
that this is "Siag" that was added only in the recent years (do you really
think that in the second house time, when people were poor, they held two
plates sets?).

B. Non-Kosher-keepers - I'm a participant in several groups which act
against "Kfia Datit", and other related stuff (Hofesh, Da'at Emet, if it
rings a bell). I also boyocott as much as I can Kosher products, but those
who have "Badatz Stamp". If you want to boyocott Kosher stamp of the
State's Rabbis, fine with me, but I think that if the only kosher stamp is
from the "Rabanot Rashit" than this product is ok (though, I of course
prefer it to be non kosher, as it would lower the cost of the product).
The money paid for the state for Kosher stamps goes to the state, and not
to attack Chilonim, "Lehaczir otam betshuva", etc.

Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Logic is in the eye of the logician"   -Gloria Steinem