Hi,
> * MANET - mobile ad hoc networks some times refers as mesh >networks

First, I suggest you will take a look in the mesh mode slides here:
  http://www.haifux.org/lectures/206/

Second, assuming that MANET works with IEEE 802.11s wireless mesh
standard (please verify this) , then certainly mac80211 is the kernel
module you should learn.

Especially what you should look in is:
net/mac80211/mesh.c
net/mac80211/meshhwmp.c  (Layer 2 Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol)
net/mac80211/mesh_pathtbl.c
net/mac80211/mesh_plink.c
net/mac80211/mesh.h

Keep in mind that very few drivers support mesh mode, so you must
verify that your wireless network card does support mesh mode.
; moreover, you should make sure that your kernel
version is new enough to support mesh mode.

Rgs,
Rami Rosen