From: Richard Stallman <r...@gnu.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 17:58
Subject: Re: Fwd: A Lecture Hall for a Talk by Dr. Richard Stallman,
President of the Free Software Foundation
To: Tom Balazs <tom123onl...@gmail.com>
Cc: rms-ass...@gnu.org

   Our theater is very busy during the month of June, and the date you had
   mentioned wouldwnt work.

My visit is in July, not June.  Maybe that was misunderstanding.

However, it seems that the Palestinians' boycott is so strict that
they object to all organizations except those that support the boycott.
I don't know whether they object if such an organization rents a hall.

   So I must charge the minimum cost of 750 N.I.S  in order to be able to
   operate the Theater.

How many dollars is that?
I have no idea whether I have this much in my pocket.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation