Hi there!

For many years I had a fixed IP address using Bezeq International. I used
it to access my home computer while on the road.
I tried to upgrade from 30Mb to 100Mb (they even sold it to me) just to
find out
that they cannot configure 100 Mb if I use HOT as the cable and if I have a
fixed IP.

So I was thinking on giving up the fixed IP and use some kind of Dynamic
DNS scheme
to be able to access my home computer. Will I still be able to do that?
Will I still get a publicly routable IP or will that be already a NAT that
I won't be access from outside?

How dynamic is the IP they hand out. Can it change within a session or only
if I restart the router?

Any experience with this?

regards
   Gabor