Hi Rami,
Currently I use horde in one location and SOGo3 in another, as far as
looks/responsiveness goes SOGo3 is a definite winner.

As far as search goes I haven't been putting either through the paces
on that yet.

Thunderbird has pretty strong search as far as I recall, mailpile is
something that looks very promising but I haven't tried it yet.
HTH,
Eliyahu - אליהו