Hi Geoff

I have some bad critics about unlimited. Besides what was mentioned in this
list, I can tell you that they install communication equipment on the
building entrance without installing separate electricity clock. This
equipment serves the whole building but only one entrance pays for the
whole building (I checked it with them, so this is the situation). This is
what they did where my mother lives. Now imagine that this equipment works
24x7x365 and calculate how much this electricity costs. I can tell you that
in the case where my mother lives, the electricity bills jumped 3 times
more compared to previous bills.

When I sent them an email they didn't even bothered to answer. According to
their web page you don't know who is the personnel. Just a simple email (to
which they don't answer) or phone.