So originally I was just planning on releasing the final 4.11 today,
but while we didn't have a *lot* of changes the last week, we had a
couple of really annoying ones, so I'm doing another rc release
instead.  I did get fixes for the issues that popped up, so I could
have released 4.11 as-is, but it just doesn't feel right.

It's not like another week of letting this release mature will really hurt.

The most noticeable of the issues is that we've quirked off some NVMe
power management that apparently causes problems on some machines.
It's not entirely clear what caused the issue (it wasn't just limited
to some NVMe hardware, but also particular platforms), but let's test
it.

And we had several oops fixes too, even if they were for pretty special cases.

So go out and test, guys and gals, and make sure that I can do a final
release next weekend instead, ok?

                         Linus

---

Andy Lutomirski (2):
      nvme: Adjust the Samsung APST quirk
      nvme: Quirk APST off on "THNSF5256GPUK TOSHIBA"

Arnd Bergmann (1):
      ACPI / power: Avoid maybe-uninitialized warning

Bert Kenward (1):
      sfc: limit the number of receive queues

Chen-Yu Tsai (2):
      clk: sunxi-ng: Add clk notifier to gate then ungate PLL clocks
      clk: sunxi-ng: a33: gate then ungate PLL CPU clk after rate change

Christian Borntraeger (1):
      s390/mm: fix CMMA vs KSM vs others

Cong Wang (1):
      nsfs: mark dentry with DCACHE_RCUACCESS

Dan Carpenter (2):
      dp83640: don't recieve time stamps twice
      net: qrtr: potential use after free in qrtr_sendmsg()

Daniel Borkmann (3):
      bpf: fix cb access in socket filter programs on tail calls
      bpf: fix checking xdp_adjust_head on tail calls
      bpf, doc: update bpf maintainers entry

Daniel Jordan (1):
      sparc64: Use LOCKDEP_SMALL, not PROVE_LOCKING_SMALL

David Ahern (2):
      net: vrf: Fix setting NLM_F_EXCL flag when adding l3mdev rule
      net: ipv6: RTF_PCPU should not be settable from userspace

David Howells (2):
      KEYS: Disallow keyrings beginning with '.' to be joined as
session keyrings
      KEYS: Change the name of the dead type to ".dead" to prevent user access

David Lebrun (2):
      ipv6: sr: fix out-of-bounds access in SRH validation
      ipv6: sr: fix double free of skb after handling invalid SRH

David Miller (1):
      bpf: Fix values type used in test_maps

David S. Miller (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add "B:" field for networking.

Dongdong Liu (1):
      PCI: hisi: Fix DT binding (hisi-pcie-almost-ecam)

Douglas Anderson (1):
      mmc: dw_mmc: Don't allow Runtime PM for SDIO cards

Eric Biggers (1):
      KEYS: fix keyctl_set_reqkey_keyring() to not leak thread keyrings

Eric Dumazet (6):
      smsc75xx: use skb_cow_head() to deal with cloned skbs
      cx82310_eth: use skb_cow_head() to deal with cloned skbs
      sr9700: use skb_cow_head() to deal with cloned skbs
      lan78xx: use skb_cow_head() to deal with cloned skbs
      ch9200: use skb_cow_head() to deal with cloned skbs
      kaweth: use skb_cow_head() to deal with cloned skbs

Felix Fietkau (1):
      ubifs: Fix RENAME_WHITEOUT support

Florian Westphal (1):
      ipv6: drop non loopback packets claiming to originate from ::1

Gabriel Fernandez (1):
      clk: stm32f4: fix: exclude values 0 and 1 for PLLQ

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      backlight: pwm_bl: Fix GPIO out for unimplemented .get_direction()

George Cherian (1):
      net: thunderx: Fix set_max_bgx_per_node for 81xx rgx

Grygorii Strashko (1):
      net: phy: micrel: fix crash when statistic requested for KSZ9031 phy

Haibo Chen (1):
      mmc: sdhci-esdhc-imx: increase the pad I/O drive strength for DDR50 card

Heiner Kallweit (1):
      mmc: sdio: fix alignment issue in struct sdio_func

Helge Deller (1):
      parisc: Fix get_user() for 64-bit value on 32-bit kernel

Herbert Xu (5):
      crypto: xts - Fix use-after-free on EINPROGRESS
      crypto: lrw - Fix use-after-free on EINPROGRESS
      crypto: ahash - Fix EINPROGRESS notification callback
      crypto: algif_aead - Fix bogus request dereference in completion function
      af_key: Fix sadb_x_ipsecrequest parsing

Hyunchul Lee (3):
      ubifs: Remove filename from debug messages in ubifs_readdir
      ubifs: Fix debug messages for an invalid filename in ubifs_dump_node
      ubifs: Fix debug messages for an invalid filename in ubifs_dump_inode

Ilan Tayari (1):
      gso: Validate assumption of frag_list segementation

James Hughes (1):
      smsc95xx: Use skb_cow_head to deal with cloned skbs

Jason Gerecke (2):
      HID: wacom: Treat HID_DG_TOOLSERIALNUMBER as unsigned
      HID: wacom: Override incorrect logical maximum contact identifier

Jens Axboe (1):
      blk-mq: fix potential oops with polling and blk-mq scheduler

Johannes Berg (2):
      mac80211: fix MU-MIMO follow-MAC mode
      mac80211: reject ToDS broadcast data frames

Keith Busch (1):
      genirq/affinity: Fix calculating vectors to assign

Linus Torvalds (1):
      Linux 4.11-rc8

Mel Gorman (1):
      Revert "mm, page_alloc: only use per-cpu allocator for irq-safe requests"

Michael Ellerman (1):
      powerpc/64: Fix HMI exception on LE with CONFIG_RELOCATABLE=y

Michal Hocko (1):
      mm: make mm_percpu_wq non freezable

Mike Maloney (1):
      selftests/net: Fixes psock_fanout CBPF test case

Ming Lei (2):
      block: respect BLK_MQ_F_NO_SCHED
      mtip32xx: pass BLK_MQ_F_NO_SCHED

Namhyung Kim (2):
      ftrace: Fix function pid filter on instances
      selftests: ftrace: Add a testcase for function PID filter

Nikolay Aleksandrov (1):
      ip6mr: fix notification device destruction

Nitin Gupta (1):
      sparc64: Fix hugepage page table free

Olga Kornievskaia (1):
      nfsd: fix oops on unsupported operation

Rabin Vincent (1):
      mm: prevent NR_ISOLATE_* stats from going negative

Ravi Bangoria (1):
      powerpc/kprobe: Fix oops when kprobed on 'stdu' instruction

Richard Weinberger (2):
      ubifs: Fix memory leak in error path in ubifs_mknod
      ubifs: Fix O_TMPFILE corner case in ubifs_link()

Sachin Prabhu (1):
      cifs: Do not send echoes before Negotiate is complete

Sean Wang (2):
      net: ethernet: mediatek: fix inconsistency between TXD and the used buffer
      net: ethernet: mediatek: fix inconsistency of port number carried in TXD

Sebastian Siewior (1):
      ubi/upd: Always flush after prepared for an update

Sekhar Nori (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update entry for TI's CPSW driver

Sergei Shtylyov (1):
      sh_eth: unmap DMA buffers when freeing rings

Steven Rostedt (VMware) (3):
      selftests: ftrace: Add check for function-fork before running
pid filter test
      tracing: Allocate the snapshot buffer before enabling probe
      ring-buffer: Have ring_buffer_iter_empty() return true when empty

Thorsten Leemhuis (1):
      Input: elantech - add Fujitsu Lifebook E547 to force crc_enabled

Tobias Regnery (2):
      clk: sunxi-ng: fix build error without CONFIG_RESET_CONTROLLER
      clk: sunxi-ng: fix build failure in ccu-sun9i-a80 driver

Tushar Dave (1):
      netpoll: Check for skb->queue_mapping

Vishal Verma (1):
      x86/mce: Make the MCE notifier a blocking one

WANG Cong (1):
      ipv4: fix a deadlock in ip_ra_control

Willem de Bruijn (1):
      net-timestamp: avoid use-after-free in ip_recv_error

Wolfgang Bumiller (1):
      net sched actions: allocate act cookie early

Yuejie Shi (1):
      af_key: Add lock to key dump

sudarsana.kall...@cavium.com (4):
      qed: Fix possible error in populating max_tc field.
      qed: Fix sending an invalid PFC error mask to MFW.
      qed: Fix possible system hang in the dcbnl-getdcbx() path.
      qed: Fix issue in populating the PFC config paramters.