2011/9/28 Tim Bolder <timbol...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if the Elago eyetv one is on the list for (near) future
> support.
> I've tried to make te device work with the settings of other eyetv
> devices but wit no luck.
>
> I have attached a lsusb log for mor info on the device.

To my knowledge nobody is working on it.  In general the Mac products
tend to be much more expensive than their Windows equivalents, and
thus very few developers own units to test/debug with.

For example, I added support for one of the original EyeTV products
which I added the driver support for, but it was a fluke that it fell
in my lap.  I wouldn't have gone out and spent $129.00 to buy one just
to add Linux support for it.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs