Dnia czwartek, 24 stycznia 2008, napisałeś:
> Thank you for the reply.
>
> I do use cups, but my technical skills are low so although I can see the
> relevant cups files I do not what I should be looking for.
>
> Would it be possible to let me know what I should be looking for/doing.
> I would be very grateful.

1. Search files in your /var/log/cups directory for "unknown format" phrase
(or sth like that).

2. Because you set up your program to send PCL commands to printer you can
although try to create RAW printer in cups (then no filters should be used
for printing and everything created by program will be send to
printer "directly").

Regards,
--
Rafał Cygnarowski