趙忠明 a écrit :
Hi sir
Hello !
my host OS is Fedora Core 7
if the resolution of my windows 3.1 beyond 800x600
the screen had some problem,
you can see the "BLACK PART" in the associate file my use both Nvidia 6200 and intel 82865 VGA adapter in Host computer
to try,result were same.
using both "Super VGA 800x600 " and
Trident "800x600 256 color for 512K boards"
in windows 3.1 to try
result were same
does my configure file dosemu.conf had some problem?
can you tell me why?
Strange.
I use 800x600 since larger resolutions don't work at all. The black part suggests a video memory error. Do you really have two video adapters ? Perhaps you could try with one, and only one, of both.
And remember : dosemu 1.4.0, not less !
Sincerely,
Robert