On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Ricardo Neri
<ricardo.neri-calde...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> This is v6 of this series. The five previous submissions can be found
> here [1], here [2], here[3], here[4], and here[5]. This version addresses
> the comments received in v4 plus improvements of the handling of emulation
> in 64-bit builds. Please see details in the change log.

Hi Ingo and Thomas-

I think this series is in good enough shape that you should consider
making a topic branch (x86/umip?) for it so that it can soak in -next
and further development can be done incrementally.  In the unlikely
event that a major problem shows up, you could skip the pull request
to Linus for a cycle.

--Andy