Q1: Why, when a new version of Dosemu is announced, on the Dosemu Web Site (official), is the date of release of binaries and source not put on the same line (or at all on the screen). Searching Dosemu.org did not show the release dates anywhere. This is not unusual for the Internet.

Q2: Why does it take years to upgrade an "Unstable" release to a "Stable' release. I understand the next version, as I assume the number or DOS users is not low, but it has probably stabilized in the past 17 years.

Oh yes, in this case, as well as ones of privacy, Google is not my friend.

John