Le mercredi 23 décembre 2015 à 11:56 +0000, Mark Brown a écrit :
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 11:58:37AM +0100, Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
>
> > +   gpio = lp->pdata->enable_gpio;
> > +   if (!gpio_is_valid(gpio))
> > +           return 0;
> > +
> > +   /* Always set enable GPIO high. */
> > +   ret = devm_gpio_request_one(lp->dev, gpio, GPIOF_OUT_INIT_HIGH, "LP872X
> > EN");
> > +   if (ret) {
> > +           dev_err(lp->dev, "gpio request err: %d\n", ret);
> > +           return ret;
> > +   }
>
> This isn't really adding support for the enable GPIO as the changelog
> suggests, it's requesting but not managing the GPIO.  Since there is
> core support for manging enable GPIOs this seems especially silly,
> please tell the core about the GPIO and then it will work at runtime
> too.

You're right, I had clearly overlooked this, thanks for pointing it out.
Will send v2 using GPIO handling from core.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: https://www.replicant.us/
Blog: https://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: https://redmine.replicant.us/