[Ghorai]
We also experienced the same issue using 32GB SD card for omap3 and omap4.
And the problem is seen is that DTO value (in SYSCTL) is not current
in following function.

So add the following modification and please update the status.
And we will submit proper patch towards the same.

static void set_data_timeout(..){
      cycle_ns = 1000000000 / (clk_get_rate(host->fclk) / clkd);
        timeout = timeout_ns / cycle_ns;
        timeout += timeout_clks;
+ timeout *=2;
      if (timeout) {