David Greaves wrote:
Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Feel free to argue that the manpage is clear on this - but as we know, not
everyone reads the manpages in depth...
That is indeed suboptimal (but I would not care since I know the
implications of an SB at the front)

Neil cares even less and probably  doesn't even need mdadm - heck he probably
just echos the raw superblock into place via dd...

http://xkcd.com/378/

I don't know why this makes me think of APL...

--
Bill Davidsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "Woe unto the statesman who makes war without a reason that will still