On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 10:17:59AM +0100, Dirk Behme wrote:

> the following patches add clocksource and clockevent driver
> for ARM based TI OMAP devices.
>
> They are against linux-2.6.19 + patch-2.6.20-rc1 +
> patch-2.6.20-rc1-rt0. The clocksource patch went through
> several review cycles on OMAP list.

Hi Dirk,

        As a suggestion, could you consider sending patches to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  One of the reasons why we (in
consultation with folks like Ingo and tglx) deliberatly didn't create
a RT development list was that in order to promote getting -rt related
patches into mainline as soon as possible, we wanted to keep patch and
development discussion on LKML.  For example, it's not clear that the
ARM maintainer subscribes to linux-rt-users; furthermore the more
patch discussion happens on LKML, it helps promote willingness of
other kernel developers that CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT isn't going to go away,
and will probably (hopefully!) be merged into mainline someday soon.

        Regards,

                                                - Ted
-