This is a repost to get the patches applied against v4.11-rc6. mkp's scsi
for-next tree can be merged with no conflicts.

The last repost [0] was not merged and stalled after Martin pinged Chad
[1]. He didn't even reply after tglx pinged him approx two weeks later.

Johannes Thumshirn was so kind to test the FCoE part of the old series
[2]. I did not add a tested-by tag due to the rebase.

If my memory is correct then my first attempt on this (with hotplug
threads back then) was around December 2015.

The whole series is also available at
 git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bigeasy/hotplug-staging.git
scsi/bnx2_v2

[0] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-scsi/msg102143.html
[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-scsi/msg102295.html
[2] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-scsi/msg102716.html