On 21/04/2017 12:20, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 09:57:37AM +0100, John Garry wrote:
On 21/04/2017 09:39, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
wangyijing already sent an RFC for fixing this issue (mentioned above),
which was a signifiagnt rewrite of some of libsas.
I am hoping that he would retry, and that community would support/shepherd
this activity, or at least say it will be accepted so effort is not wasted.
Do you have a link to the series? No problem if not, I'll probably can find it
in my archives. Anyways, if Wangyijing is re-sending his patches please Cc me
on it.

https://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=147494612310529&w=2

Please repost the series against the current tree.  Also a cover
letter with a bit more explanation would be good.

Great, I think that my colleagues can send an updated version next week.

Much appreciated,
John

.