Bart,

On 4/22/17 02:28, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-04-21 at 18:16 +0900, damien.lem...@wdc.com wrote:
>> - *   Returns 0 if successful. Returns a negated errno value in case
>> - *   of error.
>> + * Returns 0 if successful. Returns a negated errno value in case
>> + * of error.
>
> Hello Damien,
>
> The argument name fixes are definitely welcome in my opinion. But I see
> that this patch not only fixes argument names and function descriptions
> but also includes whitespace-only changes like the above. Sorry but I
> don't like whitespace-only changes ...

Yes, I understand, you were clear about that.
The "white space" changes intent are to match the preferred format for
functions documentation (From Documentation/doc-guide/kerne-doc.rst)

  /**
   * foobar() - Brief description of foobar.
   * @arg: Description of argument of foobar.
   *
   * Longer description of foobar.
   *
   * Return: Description of return value of foobar.
   */

If that is wrong/unnecessary, then I will rewrite that patch to only
limit its scope to the argument name fixes.

Best regards.

--
Damien Le Moal,
Western Digital