Is there support for the Belkin F5U222 PCMCIA->USB adapter?

I don't see it on the device list, but I can always hope...

I want to play with my USB stuff on my (old) notebook...  but
since I am doing development work on a USB driver, would this be
a silly plan to add another device into the mix?  Or should it be
stable enough?

I do see that the ADS Turbo 2.0 Cardbus crad is supported, so I
could go with that.  Comments appreciated.

Greg