Hi all,
I am a hardware design Engineer and I am new to USB. I am designing a board
which should support a hi-speed(480Mbps) USB host controller. The board  will
run  linux,  hence I would be requiring a host controller for which linux
driver is available. I found Philips 1561 to suit the requirements but I would
like to know whether it has linux support. Please suggest any other hi-speed
USB host controllers which linux supports.

Thanks,
Harishankkar