On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Daniel Hill <daniel.h...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>  On 06/07/10 15:45, Rik Tindall wrote:
>> Some local *nix users meet on the first Wednesday of each month (i.e.
>> tomorrow) at 7.30pm-9.30pm in the South Learning Centre at South Library on
>> Colombo Street in Beckenham (use the rear door).
>> Rik Tindall
>>
> Can some one confirm this? I though they canceled it?

Rik *is* "they" in this context -- if he says that there is a meeting,
there is one.

He is the guy that goes to the effort of organising the venue and the
meetings. However these meetings are not promoted as part of "CLUG", I
think because Rik's goals and those of most of CLUG were slightly
different. Whether that is still true today I'm not so sure.

-jim