You may recall that last year Discount Domains generously agreed to sponsor
the registration of the domain clug.org.nz.

I am pleased to tell you that Discount Domains have agreed to continue this
excellent sponsorship for a further year.

I am indebted to Adrian Grant of Discount Domains for his assistance with this
matter.

Discount Domains[1] are a domain name registrar located in Christchurch who
provide an easy to use on line interface for the registration of domains.
Domains offered are sub-domains of the dot nz domain and com org net info top
level domains.

An associated company Digiweb[2] provides web hosting and email management
solutions from premises located in Christchurch.

Subscribers to this list contemplating using the services provided by Discount
Domains or Digiweb are requested to give them their favourable consideration.

Cheers Ross Drummond

[1] http://www.discountdomains.co.nz

[2] http://www.digiweb.co.nz